We have partnered with local and national organisations who provide us locations, equipment and programmes so we can offer free technology learning and assistance to not-for-profits and communities around Otago.
- We facilitate free community classes, with modules provided by our partners at the Digital Inclusion Alliance Aotearoa (DIAA). These teach technology basics and digital security relevant to all ages.
- We have new pathways into technology for those community members over 65years. Who, post COVID19, will be looking for a few more skills to get connected while protecting independence.
- We can also help with tailoring a device to suit specific needs and set those who need it up with low-cost SkinnyJUMP 4g subsidised internet and collect devices and computers from organisations to give back to communities who need them.
- Last but not least our kids(7+yrs) programmes where they:
- mentor community members and assist Teachers (Code Club 4 Teachers) to learn new skills.
- learn coding skills(Code Club),
- working with tech volunteers to learn new skills,
- play with computer hardware, robots and communications technology.